Tuesday, October 11, 2011

KCWC: Day 2 - Echino Car Bib

Fabric: front: Echino Car Fabric back: Valori Wells Urban Flannel

Pattern: Chickpea Bib from Chickpea Sewing Studio (Free Pattern)

Notes: I sewed a sample before cutting into my fabric to see how big it was. It's a really cute, tiny size. A little smaller than I thought it would be from the photo. When I made this one I added about a 1/4" all around. I just eyeballed it though so who knows how much I really added *sigh*

 I'm waiting to put a snap on. I have some metal pronged snaps in black but not sure I want to use them. It can be really hard to get everything lined up right even with my Snap Source snap setter. The racket I make banging the snaps in isn't fun either.

The Echino is left over from when I made my nephew a quilt and had to buy a whole half yard even though I probably only need a fat quarter. I still have a little bit left and about a half yard of the flannel.

No comments:

Post a Comment