Thursday, October 13, 2011


I think this is what I'll work on for Day 6. Tonight I'll do the baby stuff, like onesies, pants, bibs, and hat. Or at least I hope I will. We'll see how much I can get done.

My Kam snaps arrived today. I bought them and the snap pliers separately. The pliers came first so I was sitting around anxious for the snaps to come so I could use it. I tried it out on a onesie and bib. It's so much easier than using other snap setters and you don't have to press as hard as I thought you would have too. I think my new hobby will be acquiring new snap colors. I have about 15 different colors right now. I bought a 'choose your own colors' listing from an Etsy seller. I might take a picture tomorrow. It was too dark and grey today.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun project! I follow a fb page, 'WAHM Swap and Co-Op" and they have an open buy on snaps, might be worth looking into!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll go have a look see. I'm seeing now that you really can never have too many snaps.

    ReplyDelete