Saturday, October 15, 2011

I won't be blogging in detail today. I was exhausted so I napped instead of sewing. My uncle visited today as well. I usually don't see him that often since he lives in another state. He brought his grandson and wife with him. I hadn't seen my aunt in years. I'd actually forgotten what she looked and sounded like, so sad.

I'll be sewing tonight. I'm making a pair of baby shoes for sure. I'll be using the pattern from the Weepereas Etsy Shop. Beth was nice enough to send me the pattern when she saw I wanted to make a pair ♥ They are exactly the type I wanted to make. I should be done with these tomorrow and I'll write about them. I've cut out the pieces for a pair in the 0-3 month size. I love that the pattern comes in so many sizes. More about that tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. halfway through the dress i had planned for today and i think i might need a nap too ;)

    ReplyDelete