Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I didn't exactly do anything the first day although I did sew something before bed. Seeing as it's almost 6am and I'm still not in bed yet, that's not saying much. I sewed the bib from my list and was going to try the baby shoes too but ran energy and patience. I'm a bit stalled and ready to sleep after an hour or so of trying to get the topstitching to work. I don't know why I always forget that different color bobbin and top thread really don't work for me. The one time it seemed to be ok, no bobbin thread showing in the front and no thread going to the back, I ran out of bobbin thread because of all the testing I'd done beforehand. Note to self: Stop trying to use two different color threads. I'll try and take a photo of the bib when it's light out.

No comments:

Post a Comment