Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Umm, was it really almost a month ago that I last posted? Time really does fly. Maybe I need to make a chart and have myself post at least 2 times a week. I'm currently sorting my crafting supplies. I bought some plastic containers to store stuff in. It's not the best but it'll have to do for now. I couldn't stand seeing my fabric all jumbled up in a huge garbage bag in my closet anymore.

I just found out KCWC is coming again. I'm excited. I plan to participate and get myself ready beforehand this time. Last time I was a bit unprepared and didn't get everything I wanted to do done

I've been wanting to make fabric flowers for a while and have been collecting supplies as I can. I made a two from a tutorial I pinned last weekend. They aren't gorgeous but I think I'll get better with practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment